Maria Escribano was awarded a Ph.D. in Ethnomusicology by the University of Limerick in August 2012, for the thesis entitled: Rhythms of Struggle. Recovery, Revival and Re-Creation of Txalaparta in the Basque Country, supervised by Prof. Mícheál Ó Súilleabháin and Dr. Colin Quigley (Irish World Academy of Music and Dance). She is also a former Government of Ireland Scholar (2002-2005).
Her education includes:
- CAP in Spanish Language and Literature, a Spanish professional qualification equivalent to the Higher Teaching Diploma (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 2001).
- MA in Ethnomusicology (University of Limerick, 1999).
- Title of Technician in Social Psychology of the Work Place (Colegio Nacional de Doctores y Licenciados en Ciencias Politicas y Sociología, Madrid, Spain, 1998).
- BA in Political Sciences and Sociology, with major in Social Anthropology (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 1996).
- Diploma in Social Anthropology (University of Kent at Canterbury, UK, 1995) which she undertook by means of an Erasmus scholarship.
- Training Workshops for the title of ‘Family Constellations Specialist’ delivered by Brigitte Champetier de Ribes, Instituto de Constelaciones de Madrid, Spain: ‘El Exito en la Vida Cotidiana’ (Success in Daily Life) ( 1-3 April, 2016); ‘Autosanación’ (Self Healing) (15-17 January, 2016); ‘Las Constelaciones Cuánticas’ (Quantum Constellations) (28-30 August, 2015); ‘La Pareja’ (The Couple Relationship) (Spain, 18-20 July, 2014).
- Participation in the recordings for the Online Training Course on New Family Constellations of the Instituto de Constelaciones de Madrid (2014-2015)
- Seminar on Hellinger Sciencia with Bert and Sophie Hellinger (Avila, Spain, February 2015).
- Training Seminars ‘Cosmic Power’ I & II and International Training Camp (Hellinger Sciencia), with Bert and Sophie Hellinger (Bad Reichenhall, Germany 26 April – 10 May 2014).
- Basic Training Seminar ‘Mother’ (Hellinger Sciencia) and ‘Cosmic Power I’ seminar with Bert and Sophie Hellinger (Munich, Germany, February-March 2014).
- ‘Setting up a Small Bussiness’ FETAC course, level 5. (Ireland, June 2013).
- Entrepreneurship Programme, South Tipperary Development Company, Tipperary (Ireland, February-June 2013).
- ‘Train the Trainer’ FETAC course, level 6. (Ireland, May 2013).